Friday, June 25, 2010

Stress relief, Joshua-style

It's been a busy week, what with work and starting to shift Joshua to a four-hour routine (more on that later, I'm sure).  And it's going to be a super busy weekend -- we're going to TWO weddings tomorrow, and I've also got a bridal shower on Sunday.  We're really looking forward to it all, but it's definitely a lot -- we'll see how our almost 5-month-old handles the busyness of his social calendar!

Luckily for all of us, Joshua has discovered a new form of playtime and stress relief this week:


Mmmm.... Delicious, delicious toes...

And just looking at this photo makes all my stress disappear.  :)

We'll be back next week with photos and stories from our whirlwind weekend!

3 comments:

Frank said...

This is such a precious picture! Your son is awesome.

Amber said...

awww, it makes my stress disappear too ;) what a great photo stina!!

janineb said...

I love toes!
I nominated you for an Honest Scrap Award:
http://pileofpics.blogspot.com/2010/07/give-me-your-best-shot-and-award-fun.html