Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends

You guys are all so wonderful. :) Thank you for the blog and facebook comment love, and for looking out for me while David's gone! It was very heartening to see these concrete examples of care and affection -- I really appreciate you!
Quick public service announcement: it looks like maybe blogger isn't publishing all of your comments? A friend of mine mentioned this morning that she had commented on the post below, but I don't see it there. (HHD, this is for you... Oh well, at least we see each other on a regular basis in real life!) I'm guessing that may be a glitch on blogger's part -- there are certainly times when my connection to their server is lost -- but I don't know for sure. So if I haven't responded personally to a comment, check to make sure it posted.
It's also wonderful spending time with my IRL friends. :) I got to hang out with our married couples' small group last night -- can't think of a better group to be a fifth wheel to! And then my friend Mimi came over tonight and brought dinner! And tomorrow night, we're having a potluck dinner with our other small group!

What a surfeit of blessings. :) Thanks for the "little help," friends!

0 comments: