Friday, July 2, 2010

Anna and David!

The second wedding of the day on June 26 was Anna and David's!  Anna was also Princeton '03, and is part of what I think of as my extended roommate friend circle -- so we got to catch up with the girls I lived with or near all four years of college!

David is a post-doc at the Institute for Advanced Study, a center associated with the university, originally created as an intellectual haven for Einstein back in the '30s.  So Anna and David had their wedding on the grounds of the Institute, right next to a beautiful little lake.

Again, no photos of the reception, but here are some from the ceremony!


String quartet on the banks of the lake


David and his mother, with the bridal party in the background


Anna makes her appearance!


Anna and her beautiful wedding gown


They look so happy together!


I really like close-up hand shots at weddings  :)


The first kiss!


Dr. and Mrs. Shih!


So Ed proposed to Elaine on the banks of this lake.  When we asked them where exactly he had proposed, this is what happened.  :)


Elaine, me and Diana -- senior year roommates!  (Yashih had already gone inside, I think; I should try to photoshop her in!)

Anna and David, it was such a beautiful ceremony.  Thank you so much for inviting us!  We're glad you're sticking around in Princeton for at least a little while longer!

0 comments: