Saturday, November 26, 2011

Faster than a speeding bullet!

OK, so I have to confess -- I found my idea for Joshua's Halloween costume this year on Pinterest, so I can't exactly claim creativity points on this one.  But I still think our wee Clark Kent is the cutest Clark Kent ever!

We already had most of the pieces of this costume -- a cute little navy blazer for him to wear to weddings and for Christmas, plus Superman PJs (because every toddler boy looks ridiculously adorable in Superman PJs!).  The only thing missing was horn-rimmed glasses.  I found a $3 pair on Amazon -- and it's a good thing I didn't spend any more on them, because the first time I let him play with them, in hopes of getting him acclimated to actually putting them on his face, he gleefully snapped off one of the stems within seconds.  Oops.  But I taped it back on, and let him just hold them during our little Halloween "photo session," and I think it still works!

So without further ado -- the cutest Clark Kent / Superman ever!








And my very, very favorite:



[Just as a comparison: I can't believe how much he's grown up since last Halloween!]

0 comments: