Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Sea of Carolina Blue

My baby brother graduated from college last weekend!



OK, so he's not much of a "baby" anymore... Doesn't he look so distinguished?

David and I flew down to NC for the weekend to go to the graduation and celebrate with my family. We're so glad we could both be there!


Yeah, we got there pretty early... But that meant we got good seats!


Here come the graduating seniors!


Most of whom were on their cell phones, looking for family...


Hey! I know that guy!


Look, he found us!


Eric's always taking pictures of himself like this. I'm thrilled to have caught him on camera!


Where's Waldo?


There he is! :)


Archbishop Desmond Tutu was the keynote speaker.


Eric standing with the rest of the business school graduates.


Me and David with the proud graduate!


A family photo in front of the Kenan-Flagler Business School.


We're so proud of you, Eric! Many blessings on this next chapter of your life. We love you!

For more pictures of Eric's graduation, check out our Smugmug gallery.

1 comment:

Andrew M. Park said...

My brother's graduating this week too! :)