Sunday, July 17, 2011

Morgan's bridal shower!

[After another super long blog silence, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things...  I'm unconscionably late with this post, so I'm backdating it a few weeks.  Stay tuned for more catch-up posts to come!]

Another McMillan cousin got married this summer!  Seeing as how we've already been to her wedding, it's probably about time for me to post about her bridal shower earlier this summer...  :)

Morgan had a really lovely shower back in early June, hosted by her bridesmaids and friends of hers from church, out in Perkasie, PA.  Which, it turns out, requires you to take a number of back roads to get to from central Jersey...  I don't think I've ever been so thankful for GPS.  It was a really pretty drive, though, with a beautiful home and fun party at the end of it!

Morgan was as beautiful and happy as ever. :)


Tons of gorgeous and delicious food:






And so much fun was had by all!








So glad I could be there to celebrate this wonderful time in your life, Morgan!  [And hopefully I'll get your wedding blogged sometime this week while we're on vacation!  :)]

0 comments: