Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Um, bye-bye!" [VIDEO]

I actually took out the camera today!  Hurray!  :)  I'll have more photos posted soon, but I just had to share this absolutely adorable video.  I was trying to get some photos and videos of Joshua enjoying his latest game of putting toys inside other objects, and got a few of him playing with this monkey rattle.  But check out the very end of this video!!



Joshua does have quite a few words now, but he rarely says them on cue.  So this was super exciting!  :)  Look at how smart and cute he is!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

He is so cute!!

Chris said...

Adorable!

Glinda said...

Piper is going to LOVE this!!!

h3b said...

i cannot believe this cuteness. he says it so perfect - love!! i had to watch it again today :)

Emily said...

Every now and then I think Evan has words (well, word: DaDa) because he says it looking right at Brian. Then, of course, he'll turn his head and say it to like, his chicken or whatever. So I guess I'm still unconvinced. Today we almost had a fit because we gave him a banana and he goes "BAnana..." and we started cheering before realizing it was still going and he was really just saying "banananananananananananna". Not as impressive. :) I miss you - blog more, work less.